• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wwm S/S 2010

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dixonmanor
I've got a friend who's a Woolrich and is fairly involved in the company. According to him, WWM and John Rich just lease the Woolrich name and then do whatever they want, but they are entirely separate companies. And my understanding is that WWM (based in Italy) is more fashion oriented, and plans to hire a new head designer every couple of years to produce collections. John Rich, on the other hand, is just some tend-capitalizing conglomerate with a "design team" and no head designer- all their **** is produced in Asia, whereas WWM is produced in the US or Italy, depending on season/designer. Other than leasing a name and logos from Woolrich, the two companies have nothing in common.

That explains why the John Rich stuff is so ******.

King Leer

Reaction score
I like this stuff though I can't really pull alot of it off. I got some pieces from their last Spring line, and they're all staple pieces. I respect Suzuki's vision though...

MiniW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nice stuff for ss '10. My favorite are the light hooded parkas but I already have a few and can't justify getting more.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that Japanese multicolored patch fabric is amazing.

Jason-PAM

Reaction score
The Anoraks are out of this world.
Def digging the Upland BD in that Madras style material and the cord shorts.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
4273472927_2e85bcce93.jpg
I....actually want...this?

the_pole

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wmmk
Is John Rich supposed to be more minimalist than WWM? I get a little bit of that sense from looking at their respective sites... FWIW, I also just looked at John Rich's kids collection, hoping to find some cool workwear steeze for my little brother. **** looks like the Gap.
I dont really thinks its minimalist ...its more flashy ...think moncler minus the shiny **** but i have to say ill probably be picking up one of their winter jackets for F/W '10 , as they are incredibly warm

TintoTerra

Reaction score
Originally Posted by breakz
4273472927_2e85bcce93.jpg

I....actually want...this?

I want that.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
the parkas and some of the shorts are nice, but I need to see some real fit pics, not posed/well lighted model shots

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How much do their parkas usually go for?

Yardsale

Reaction score
loving a lot of this. glad they showed individual pieces instead of the garbage styling from earlier in the year. whoever styled them should be shot.

are these still daiki's designs? I assume so, the final season for him I guess?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads