1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

WW Chan fabric selection help - H&S or J&J Minnis

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by BespokeExpat, Nov 5, 2012.

1. BespokeExpat

BespokeExpat Member

My favorite Zegna Traveler 9 ounce navy fabric is sold out until next year and I need to commission a new 2 piece suit with neapolitan shoulders.

Please can you recommend a similar H&S or J&J Minnis fabric that I can order.

I am looking for a fabric that will look very smart and elegant with good shape.

Many thanks.

2. add911_11

add911_11 Senior member

Try H&S Crispaire or Crystal Srping, but my favorite will be H. Lessor tropical range.

I only lik eJJ minnis heavy stuff.

3. Timeless Fashion

Timeless Fashion Senior member

For fabric that resist wrinkles for travelling, H&S Crispaire and J&J Minnis Frescos are high twist material that also tend to have better air circulation making them cooler to wear when compared to same weight fabric in other weaves.

4. JLibourel

JLibourel Senior member

Harrison's Frontier might be another good choice in this category. I know that Patrick Chu likes to boost it.