1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

WTT ONLY: Alden Shell Cordovan Cigar Captoe Boots 10.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by MrVenneri, Dec 7, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrVenneri

MrVenneri Senior member

Looking to trade my lightly worn boots in a 10.5D Grant lasted boots. These are a AoDC makeup that was produced a couple years ago. Boots come with original bags and box. Minor surface abrasions but nothing that can't be polished/deer boned out. I can supply a multitude of additional pictures to whomever would like to trade.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Seeking...

Edward Green Galway's, Shannon's, or Westminster's - UK9 or UK9.5 Last Depending

C&J Cordovan Boots - UK8.5

Alden Brown Shell Boots (not interested in anything black. Only color 8 interest is the Tanker) - Barrie 9D/9.5D, Grant 9.5D/10D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  2. makewayhomer

makewayhomer Senior member

best of luck but in my experience this will be hard to do - you're looking to find one of a finite # of those exact boots in 10D that were produced, and hoping that person bought exactly 1/2 size small (if you assume 80% of the boots they sell are the right size, then 1/2 size small might be have 10% of total sales). and then this person needs to be on StyleForum with presumably this boot in nice condition.

it's possible, but I think it will be easier for you to sell this one and get on the lookout for something else to buy

3. MrVenneri

MrVenneri Senior member

Thank you for your friendly post and advice!

I understand your point, but I think before I even entertain the latter route I'm going to at-least try the former. I agree, it's a slim chance, but I'm in no dire need to sell. This is a model that I am particularly partial to. I will be listing a couple other Alden shells for sale in the coming days (9.5D Grant).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.