1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WTS/WTT: Umit Benan Herringbone Wool Shirt Jacket (46-48)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by leeba, Dec 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leeba

leeba Senior Member

Labeled size 46, fits large. I sized down too far, normally a 50-52 and would prefer a 48 in this for a looser fit. Though it could work for a slim 50 especially if you want it to fit on the slimmer side.

The cuffs are a dark camel/dark caramel color and are 100% wool with a dope braided pattern. They're gorgeous and make the jacket much nicer than the black cuffed version imo. The color/ribbing details are thematic and are seen throughout Umit Benan's FW15 collection. The herringbone pattern is very cool and has variations throughout the jacket. Pretty sad this ended up small for me.

Would love (much prefer!) to trade for a 48 or even a 50 - black or dark camel cuffed version is fine. So hit me up if you have a 48 or 50 you're trying to get rid of!

Partially lined, not super thick but still substantial wool. Retail $545

Thanks

edit/180

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.