1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

WTS (or trade with SS merino jacket in IV or V): Cloak alpine jacket in L (fit 50)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by sweatybrain, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweatybrain

sweatybrain Well-Known Member

What can I say about the legendary Cloak label by Robert Geller and Plokhov). I bought these from the soho store shortly before they closed, wore twice outside (never in the rain/snow despite its name), and then packed them up and forgot about them until I found them today.

The body is made from the famous harris tweed, with woven leather buttons and thick knit cuffs and shawl collars. I have never seen these on sale anywhere else. I'd say these fits pretty TTS 50 or big 48 if you are planning on a lot of layering and slouchiness)

pit to pit is about 22" shoulder to shoulder 18", length from BOC 26"

Open to trade, particularly to the schneider merino jacket

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.