1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WTS (or trade with SS merino jacket in IV or V): Cloak alpine jacket in L (fit 50)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by sweatybrain, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweatybrain

sweatybrain Well-Known Member

What can I say about the legendary Cloak label by Robert Geller and Plokhov). I bought these from the soho store shortly before they closed, wore twice outside (never in the rain/snow despite its name), and then packed them up and forgot about them until I found them today.

The body is made from the famous harris tweed, with woven leather buttons and thick knit cuffs and shawl collars. I have never seen these on sale anywhere else. I'd say these fits pretty TTS 50 or big 48 if you are planning on a lot of layering and slouchiness)

pit to pit is about 22" shoulder to shoulder 18", length from BOC 26"

Open to trade, particularly to the schneider merino jacket

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.