• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WTF Mr Porter?

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From a glance at the greglauren site it looks way better than Kapital. You telling me this jacket isn't nice? Especially with that shirt. Quality is probably on par with Paul Harnden or better.

I could easily justify buying this shirt too, if I found it at $400. Don't you think Band of Outsiders with your CP sneaks has gotten OLD???

Attachments

London

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
classic doesn’t mean good?

chucks/vans/stans >>> cp
not at all. CP's are built way better. Believe me...if you spend the day pounding the pavement of NYC you don't want chucks/vans/stans on your feet...I've worn all of them and CP's are built way better...if they justify the cost is debatable...but wear wise it's not even close.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
are you for real? these posts just further demonstrate how subjective this all is.

Snoopy

Reaction score

View attachment 1222735

Shall i order you one mockingboy?
Put some straps on it and it looks like a baby carrier.

These type of clothing are for the hypbeast bitch.

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@London I also live in nyc. If you want comfort and durability cp’s are not it lol; all 3 of the more “classic” and cheaper options are better in those aspects.

also i think you are confusing classic with minimalist...

Last edited:

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, so the first is $50, and the Second is $425. Do the cps have zen bamboo soles with a pillow that wraps around your toes? Comfort isn't why they cost that. But keep shooting yourself in the foot. Justified cost really comes down to what you are willing to spend. It's all subjective.

1565742162835.png

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.