• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WTF? 33-year old mom steals daughters identity to join high-school cheeleading team

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I opened the link expecting this to take place in Texas. I'm very surprised but not disappointed.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I find this sad, really... imagine your life being so vapid and empty and scared of growing older that you'd steal your daughters id to relive your High School cheerleading glory days?

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't get how she actually was able to blend in for a few weeks. I'd have a hard time believing that woman was a high-schooler.

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The woman sounds very pathetic. I strongly suspect she has an IQ well below normal, maybe EMR or something like that.

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yet another example of the truth being stranger than fiction. love it. this is perfect made for TV movie fodder.

-Jeff

inogenius

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FidelCashflow
I don't get how she actually was able to blend in for a few weeks. I'd have a hard time believing that woman was a high-schooler.
Yeah. I mean, it's not like she was just 24-25 years old. We're talking about a 33 year old!

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score

According to the complaint, Brown wanted to get her high school degree and become a cheerleader because she didn't have a childhood and wanted to regain a part of her life that she'd missed.

Brown allegedly attended cheerleading practices before school started, received a cheerleader's locker and went to a pool party at the cheerleading coach's house.

The $134.50 check Brown gave to the cheerleading coach for her uniform bounced, the complaint said.

A high school employee, Kim Demeny, told authorities that the woman, posing as the teen, seemed very timid. Demeny said she told her she was not good at math and even cried when she talked about moving from Pahrump Valley High School in Nevada. Demeny said she looked older than a student but had the demeanor of a high school girl.
Yeah, there might be a few extra chromosomes in this story.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i also expected this to take place in texas lol. did none of you hear about the guy who went back to school at 27 or something? it was all over CNN a little bit ago. but he went to elementary i think.

HEWSINATOR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There is a book called High School Confidential where a reporter goes back to school.

Is there another story here with the coach having a pool party for the girls?

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HEWSINATOR
Is there another story here with the coach having a pool party for the girls?

LOL. I just noticed that part. Based on all the teen movies I ever watched, I just assumed that all cheerleaders had secret pool parties.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 32.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 141 28.7%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.6%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%