• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: W+H Red Tiger/Marble Fleece Small (Slim Fit)

Branstone

Reaction score
I'm looking for a W+H zip-up hoodie, tiger/marble fleece (red and black) in a size S slim fit. Other colors may be an option, but the red would be perfect. Let me know what you have, thanks!

Branstone

Reaction score
Wasn't sure if I could bump a WTB thread on here. Any takers? Also, I may be interested in a *medium* slim fit as well, depending on measurements. Thanks!

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie. There is a very slim chance of attainting this unless they rerelease it. It was probably one of if not their most popular design from fall 06-07. I'm not sure they did the same one again this season. There have been at least 15 of these exact same threads on sufu and here in the past year. Good luck though. I'd love to get my hands on one as well.

They fit pretty slim. I wouldn't size down on a slim fit at all. I remember trying on a small slim fit a year ago and it was waayyy too tight all around and i'm a small-medium. I'm going to guess the medium pit to pit is about 19.5" but i'm sure you can find better measurements from someone else's buy and sell thread.

Branstone

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the insight. I've been searching here and sufu (I mainly lurk, I rarely post, or even register for that matter) for quite a while. I'll keep an eye out I suppose. I'm in between a small and a medium as well, so you're starting to persuade me to try a medium one first. I don't know, I may try a small and if it's too tight just re-sell it. Thanks again for the tips though!
smile.gif

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked up a shawl collar tiger fleece from nom de guerre in nyc a little while ago on sale (50 bones)...you can try there?

Branstone

Reaction score
I just picked up a grey pinstripe in a slim small and it's a bit too snug. I'm definitely looking for a slim fit medium. Right now I'm entertaining nearly any color, however red, black, or brown would be ideal if anyone has any for sale.

denning

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a red and white tiger fleece slim fit medium from last year that I have only worn a few times (still mint condition) if you are interested.

Let me know.

Stephen

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics