1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

WTB: Vintage Belstaff Red Trialmaster

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by drtchock, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drtchock

drtchock Senior member

I've been searching high and low for a vintage (1980's?) Belstaff Trialmaster in Red just like the one pictured in a size Medium, I'd take a Small or a Large though as long as it wasn't far too small or big for me.

Anyone have one or know where I could get one?

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. top-cat

top-cat New Member

Hi,

I have a few vintage red Belstaff trial master jackets, if you are still looking for one?

1. 1960's vintage Trialmaster, waxed and uncleaned , which gives it a stunning patina and an almost cherry red colour.

It's very similar to this jackethttp://thevintageshowroom.com/2010/03/1960s-trial-racers-belstaff-jacket.html

2. 1960's vintage Trialmaster, professionally cleaned, with a great bright red colour and patina, in excellent condition

3. 2009 recent design Trialmaster, lovely red colour, worn a few times and still have all labels

Thanks

3. drtchock

drtchock Senior member

Hi! Yes I am still looking. Please could you send pictures of all 3? I'm looking for one just like in my photograph, do any resemble that?

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.