• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Unstructured Blazer for a Student

zw-gator

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I'm in search of an unstructured blazer for my pre-work term. Basically, I'm doing an unpaid internship at a company over the summer for a nice letter of recommendation and some great experience.

I have one by Gap, which is a size M, and I really like it. But I would like another just so I'm not wearing the same thing to work everyday.

I wear between a 40 and a 42 suit jacket FWIW

Money is my main concern. I have about $10 - $20 shipped to spend on this. I'm really just looking for something someone simply doesn't wear/want anymore.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Zach

calvin1663

Reaction score
I don't have anything I'm willing to part with, but you could try local thrift stores (make sure that the blazer is clean, I'd recommend dry cleaning it before wearing it) for super cheap, but those places are never reliable...Another possible choice is Zara, which makes relatively cheap stuff (I've no idea what their blazers retail for), or H&M is also a possibility...good luck!

BrianVarick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have found a couple nice blazers at my local thriftstore, and I'm on the same budget as you.

Maxten

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zw-gator
I'm really just looking for something someone simply doesn't wear/want anymore. Any help is greatly appreciated. Zach
I've got a coat no longer being used, PM if interested.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads