1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: The best watch I can get for under $500.

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by Sherman90, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sherman90

Sherman90 Senior member

I don't know a thing about watches, so I'll be relying on a) your advocacy, b) my inimitable sense of style, and c) the responses of those in this thread to gauge what I should buy.

Looking to spend under $500. Could be vintage or new'ish. Something understated, masculine, perhaps with a dash of elegance. Must be in excellent condition.

Let me know what you have. I'm in Toronto.

Thanks.

2. harry2quinn

harry2quinn Senior member

I think you'll hear Hamilton as one of the common answers. Good luck with your search.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.