1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WTB: Spruce/ W&H hoodies and good jackets

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Flame, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Flame

Flame Distinguished Member

I'm getting bored of my wardrobe, so trying to find some outerwear for the colder months.

Basically, I'm looking for Spruce/ W&H hoodies, or would happily pay for it if someone can pick up a few for me.

Also, a few jackets like a wool peacoat, and a sturdy M65 or military jacket would be ace as well.

My sizes are an M in Spruce slimfit, S in Spruce classicfit, and a 38 chest.

Please do help me! [​IMG]

2. kronik

kronik Distinguished Member

I saw Oldboy for the first time a couple weeks ago (I know, late to the game) - it was FREAKING awesome.

(this is the first time that I feel that the [​IMG] smiley is appropriate but I will refrain from using it because there are many cracks about it being overused.)

I'm looking for L-XL W+H/Spruce myself.

3. Flame

Flame Distinguished Member

Anyone? I would be glad to pay for extra surcharges.