• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WTB: Shorter, Slimmer Ties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello all. I am built quite small and am looking for silk ties that err on the short, slim side. I am thinking around 50-53" in length and 2.5-3" in width.

I currently buy boys ties from Hickey Freeman (50"x2.75") and they have served me well, but they run $75 a pop and I am looking for a more economical option. Boys ties acceptable.

Thanks very much.

chaz44

Reaction score
check out ProperKnot.com. New brand that launched. Not a big selection, but some nice ties.... and only $59 a pop. 2 3/4 width and a 56 inch length. I have not been able to find shorter without having to have them shortened by TieCrafters or buying a boys tie. I'm 5-7 and find the 56 inch length to be good. can tie a four in hand without having to wrap it around 2 or 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.