• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: RLBL dress shirt

Recoil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm usually more conservative in my dress, but recently purchased a new suit that I think would benefit from the small collar of a RLBL dress shirt, the suit just doesn't go with my usual shirts that have fuller-sized collars. I'm looking for the standard white with regular button cuffs.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LVoer
I'm usually more conservative in my dress, but recently purchased a new suit that I think would benefit from the small collar of a RLBL dress shirt, the suit just doesn't go with my usual shirts that have fuller-sized collars. I'm looking for the standard white with regular button cuffs.

Holts Last call has some RL Black Label shirts with the small collar for ~$140 I think. Not sure if they have any solid white though.

p.s. if you're looking to buy on the forum, you may want to indicate your size.

Recoil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's a 15 I'm looking for. Holts didn't puts the solid blue/white colours of the PL or BL on sale unfortunately.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's a 15 I'm looking for. Holts didn't puts the solid blue/white colours of the PL or BL on sale unfortunately.

I've never seen the solid Black Label shirts go below around $200 before they get bought. The only size 15 discounted RL Black Labels I can find are in various checks and patterns. RLPL solids sometimes end up a bit lower. I'll keep an eye out.

ceaton

Reaction score

They did last year; I got two 15.5 white RLPL shirts for $100 each.

Recoil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ceaton
They did last year; I got two 15.5 white RLPL shirts for $100 each.

Good deal. I went to HR frequently during their Winter Sale this year, Nov-Jan, and all the PL and BL solids were regular price.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics