• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: RL blue label or purple label 38R sportcoats or suits.

jamesbond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know there have been some steals going on at the outlets (my local outlet doesnt get crap) I would greatly appreciate it if anyone runs into any Blue or Purple label suits or sportcoats in a 38R that they want to make a few bucks on. Thanks.

The Grapist

Reaction score
I have an off-white camel sport coat in a 38R if you're interested.

The Grapist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jamesbond
Hmm, im not the biggest fan of off white but i may be interested, got any pics? Blue or Purple? Thanks.

I'm doing some cleaning at the moment, but later on I'll take a picture or two. Blue label, retail $2995.

rssmsvc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by The Grapist
I'm doing some cleaning at the moment, but later on I'll take a picture or two. Blue label, retail $2995.

Are you sure it is not purple label, I have never seen Blue Label at $2995. Please post some pics I would love to see it.

rssmsvc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
why no love for the black label?

Because it is a confusing line to figure out. The first round of items were fused but ran more expensive then the Blue Signature Line that were canvassed. Then after black had some success they *rumor* decided to make the items fully canvassed. So if you are purchasing this sight unseen it is confusing to figure out the quality.

jamesbond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey whys everyone jacking my thread
wink.gif
. You guys can have the leftovers OK
smile.gif
. The only reason for leaving out black label is because i have never heard of it hitting the outlets and i certaintly wouldnt pay retail for it.

Does that Camel hair have a particular pattern, or just plain off-white? Ticket pocket, etc? thanks.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have this NWT Blue Label jacket in 38R. MSRP was $695. 50 silk/50 flax. Side vents. 3 button (could be worn 3/2). Partial lining. Approx 31" length, 25" sleeve, 18" shoulder seam to shoulder seam and 40" chest. It's pretty nice -- definitely light and good for spring -- but I'm in budgeting mode so probably shouldn't keep it.

hackingjacket.jpg

hackingjacketcloseup.jpg

hackingjacketcloseup2.jpg

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
I have this NWT Blue Label jacket in 38R. MSRP was $695. 50 silk/50 flax. Side vents. 3 button (could be worn 3/2). Partial lining. Approx 31" length, 25" sleeve, 18" shoulder seam to shoulder seam and 40" chest. It's pretty nice -- definitely light and good for spring -- but I'm in budgeting mode so probably shouldn't keep it.

hackingjacket.jpg

hackingjacketcloseup.jpg

hackingjacketcloseup2.jpg

How much you ask for it ?

The Grapist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jamesbond
Yeah, unfortunetly i dont think i could pull that one off but thanks anyways. Maybe someone else will grab it.
Yeah, I kinda figured as much. When I went to the outlets PRL was the first place I hit. I was tried (I went to sleep at 1am, when my friend whose family I was going with told me that I had to be in Long Island by 8am, meaning I had to be up around 5:30), a little hungover, and obviously not thinking clearly. My head cleared up by the time I went to Dior, and boy did I hit it big there.
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics