1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WTB: Old Reversible TOJ1/MA-1 in Size 48 (Set-In-Sleeves)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by leeba, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leeba

leeba Senior Member

Hi

Looking to pick up the older iteration of the TOJ1, with the reversible MA-1 side. Not the raglan 2011 version.

Would prefer black/black or the "Jason Bourne" colorway, but also open to other colorways. Just message me if you have something in 48 that you're trying to sell.

Navy or Black MA-1 side are both fine, prefer Goretex black side.

Extra length (50) in the body is cool as well. I realize that I'm probably not going to find exactly what I want so I'm open to different options. Don't hestitate to PM!

Thanks for looking

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.