• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: New wardrobe (XL sizing)

Ephesus

Reaction score
I need XL tees, polos, sweaters (56-58e). 38 waist, 28-30 inseam. 56-58e sport coats. 16.5 neck, 34-35 sleeve dress shirts.

What do you have? I want stuff in good condition.

Ephesus

Reaction score
Do you have a picture? I have a bunch of size 8 Lacoste's (including a lot of blues) that fit fine after drying.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
IMGP3804.jpg

oops, sorry i am getting confused. they are both 7.

6 is another one i have.

Ephesus

Reaction score
I like that blue. I'm wearing an XL Burberry polo now; wouldn't that be considered a size 7 Lacoste? The size 8s are long and big on me; I can probably wear a 7. Let me find one and try it on. Give me a few days unless you sell otherwise. (interested in teh blue only)

Ephesus

Reaction score
In France, they are 82e including their 20% tax. Will never understand why their own stuff is more expensive than in the States.

Ephesus

Reaction score
No, I know they're made in Peru. It's the same at HermÃ
00a9.png
s; I compared prices and the difference was about 200 on a 1000 item, then change currency and it's an even bigger change. And then the tax at customs (but you get 10% back on your CC).

Reaction score
If you decide you can wear a 6 Lacoste without drying, I have a bunch of them for you, l/s and s/s.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I have a grass green Lacoste which I think is a 7. I'll find it and check if you're interested. Like new condition. Also have one or more RLP cashmere sweaters XL, some coats, some other stuff. I'll dig around.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads