1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

WTB: Lenovo or other laptop for student

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by tradernick, Sep 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tradernick

tradernick Senior member

Hi guys

I've had great luck buying laptops for my nieces and nephews on RFD, our Canadian buy/sell site. Having a bit of a tougher time this time around so I thought I'd try here. Shipping has to be to Prince Edward Island, Canada.

What we need are - fairly big screen (15" +), prefer a decent sized internal drive (500 GB+, but will go to an external if necessary), 4 GB RAM minimum, optical drive, high build quality (prefer well-reviewed unit), Windows 7 (LEGIT) with discs, some warranty remaining and/or ability to buy more from the manufacturer (not a third party warranty provider).

We are very partial to Lenovo (the lines that retain their legendary build quality) and also to Asus. Only members with plenty of BST feedback/eBay feedback. Please include the price you are looking for in your PM. Thanks, let me know what you have.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.