1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

WTB: I WANT TO TAKE THE OATH! THE MILLER"S OATH! WTB Miller's Oath Suit 38R or 38S

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Returningson, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Returningson

Returningson Senior member

Know its a long shot but I've recently handled some Miller's Oath pieces (they're great) and am looking for a suit in 38R (or 38S). It can be from their newer OTR collection or something tailored close to a 38R or 38S. Preferably a light or dark grey but just PM me with what ya got! :)

Attached Files:

2. DanielByron

DanielByron Active Member

Hi there, im in the same boat as the gentleman above, price although i up to negotiations, lets just say i have cash to throw at you people.

3. schwedhart

schwedhart Well-Known Member

I have available a Miller’s Oath Jacket only in Blue with white chalk stripe lightweight. I believe Linen/Silk blend, half lined. Single button, functional sleeve buttons, pick stitching, ticket pocket, and all the other sartorial details you’d expect. Tailored to approximately a size 38-39 (i currently wear a slim 40 and can barely fit into it, so would probably fit a size 38 perfectly. If interested let me know and I will send pictures and measurements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.