1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WTB: Cigars.

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Aristocrat, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Aristocrat

Aristocrat Senior Member

I'm searching for the ultimate cigar, Sweden with their high taxes is not good for buying.

So I'm looking for cigars from the outside,

Searching for labels as, Montecristo, cohiba etc.

2. jjgold

jjgold Senior Member

3. mtf

mtf Senior Member

One of my swedish friends always ordered his from Gibraltor and has them shipped. They have (had?) government price controls on cigars so he got cuban cigars really cheap. For dominicans it was cheaper for me to order them from JR Cigars in the states, have them shipped to my place and then ship them to sweden.

When I got them through him I ordered from these guys http://www.stagnetto.gi/. That was when the dollar was stronger than the british pound though.

4. Aristocrat

Aristocrat Senior Member

Thank you guys, it's just that I have had a hard time finding a cigar place that ship to Sweden!

And the fact that I dont use Mastercard, Visa or Amex :/

5. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

As I remember there are quite a few Canadian stores online that'll ship anywhere in the world. I'll try to track them down.

6. mtf

mtf Senior Member

As I remember there are quite a few Canadian stores online that'll ship anywhere in the world. I'll try to track them down.

I've bought cigars while in Canada on several occasions and their prices were always at least double that of europe. And then they tax it at something like 100%, maybe it was 200%. It helps explain why some european friends always want us yanks to carry cartons of cigs across the border for them when we meet up in canada.

7. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

You know, while I didn't look very hard, I saw very few cigar places in Europe so unfortunately I can't gauge their prices. Still, I wonder how their prices compares to over here in Costa Rica.