1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WTB Cheap Denim | New/Used Levis, APC, Nudie, Uniqlo, etc | ~33 Waist

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by simplequality7, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simplequality7

simplequality7 Member

I'm looking for some inexpensive new or used denim with a waist measurement of around 33 inches, preferably slim and with a tapered leg.

Brands such as Levis, APC, Nudie and Uniqlo are some that come to mind, but feel free to PM me with what you have.

I also have a set of APC Petit Standard in size 30, in excellent shape (worn less than 5 times), that could be worked into a trade.

Attached Files:

2. Qudi

Qudi Senior member

I was about to offer you my 30 PS before I read the last sentence. Mine measure 33in across the waist, do yours not?

3. simplequality7

simplequality7 Member

The PS 30 actually comes with a 30" waist, which fit me last summer when I bought them. Since then, the waist has stretched to 33" but the area between the waist and crotch has not, so they are too slim. I could soak and stretch them but I'd rather not. EDIT

Last edited: Sep 18, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.