1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WTB: Charcoal or Navy Suit for Wedding 46/56L 58L

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by 1sinister1, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1sinister1

1sinister1 Well-Known Member

I am getting married towards the end of May and, while I have kicked around the idea of morning dress, I think I have settled on either wearing a solid navy or charcoal suit. I have a fairly athletic build and suits/coats with high small armholes don't work well. The newer Canali and Zegna (roma) seem to fit me very well, but I have always wanted to look into Isaia.....and Tom Ford although probably too snug and might be out of budget which would be a max of $700.

In general here are the specs:

Jacket:
    Color: Solid Navy or Charcoal (if there was a medium grey I might consider depending on make model)
    Size: 46US 56/58EU depending on how slim and at 6'2 i'm typically a Long
    2 Button...might consider 1 Button
    2 or 3 piece
    Lapels: I like the idea of peak, but if I like the suit notched would not be an issue

Pants:
    Flat front or single pleat
    unhemmed or >33 inseam

The Pitt and Cooper Tom Ford ensembles is the direction I would like to go.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.