1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Bexley Style Shoe Tree Size 9.5

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by ejquin, Aug 24, 2006.

1. ejquin

ejquin Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a Bexley/Loding style shoe tree in a 9.5 US size. I have a few of the Woodlore tree's, but I'm looking for more heel support. I know they are available online, but I can't bring myself to pay more for shipping than the cost of the trees themselves. I thought maybe a member had a pair around they'd be willing to sell. It doesn't have to be those manufacturers, just similar design. Please let me know. Thanks.

2. edmorel

edmorel Senior member Dubiously Honored

I'm looking for a Bexley/Loding style shoe tree in a 9.5 US size. I have a few of the Woodlore tree's, but I'm looking for more heel support. I know they are available online, but I can't bring myself to pay more for shipping than the cost of the trees themselves. I thought maybe a member had a pair around they'd be willing to sell. It doesn't have to be those manufacturers, just similar design. Please let me know. Thanks.

Ideally you would get cedar but for $20, don't be picky!
    http://www.shoeandfootcare.com/produ...euro-style.htm

3. ejquin

ejquin Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot, if no one has any they can sell I think I'll give them a try.