1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

WTB Bexley Style Shoe Tree Size 9.5

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by ejquin, Aug 24, 2006.

1. ejquin

ejquin Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a Bexley/Loding style shoe tree in a 9.5 US size. I have a few of the Woodlore tree's, but I'm looking for more heel support. I know they are available online, but I can't bring myself to pay more for shipping than the cost of the trees themselves. I thought maybe a member had a pair around they'd be willing to sell. It doesn't have to be those manufacturers, just similar design. Please let me know. Thanks.

2. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

I'm looking for a Bexley/Loding style shoe tree in a 9.5 US size. I have a few of the Woodlore tree's, but I'm looking for more heel support. I know they are available online, but I can't bring myself to pay more for shipping than the cost of the trees themselves. I thought maybe a member had a pair around they'd be willing to sell. It doesn't have to be those manufacturers, just similar design. Please let me know. Thanks.

Ideally you would get cedar but for $20, don't be picky!
    http://www.shoeandfootcare.com/produ...euro-style.htm

3. ejquin

ejquin Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot, if no one has any they can sell I think I'll give them a try.