• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Albert Hammond Jr. for Confederacy suit

WTB: Albert Hammond Jr. for Confederacy suit

Morgan75

Reaction score
Hello Jacob,

I'm a little late to the party but i wanted to let you know that i was one of the lucky buyers of the Confederacy suits, i have the green in 48 and also the Burgundy one but in Chocolate. Both never got retouched/altered and stayed in my dressing since i bought them.

Let me know if you're still interested.
M

Reaction score
Hello Jacob,

I'm a little late to the party but i wanted to let you know that i was one of the lucky buyers of the Confederacy suits, i have the green in 48 and also the Burgundy one but in Chocolate. Both never got retouched/altered and stayed in my dressing since i bought them.

M

I’m not Jacob but would you be willing to sell me the Chocolate/Burgundy one?

Please let me know.

DCDWEEB

Reaction score
Hello Jacob,

M
Hi there,
This is pretty late as well haha.
Is the green suit still available?

thanks and have a great day

Reaction score
Aside from this post I dm’d him as well and got a response. Waiting on the next one.

Hm. Interesting... I DM’d him as well and this is what he said to me:

Hi and thanks for the message,

Actually both suits are still open for proposal since Jacob offer was way below any market sense :)

I'd try to take some pictures but they were left untouched in my dressing (The green one was just worn at a Cannes party once). As for the chocolate, it's the exact same as the Gosling's burgundy but in a brown color, they made it especially for Confederacy.

As I told Jacob, i'm not really pushing to sell them but thought that if somebody really wanted to put them to good use, it would be 100x better than letting them in cold storage :)

Let me know what you think,

Morgan

And then proceeded to say nothing after I tried to talk business (and sent him 4 more follow up replies) so hopefully you have better luck than me.

DCDWEEB

Reaction score

Actually both suits are still open for proposal since Jacob offer was way below any market sense :)

I'd try to take some pictures but they were left untouched in my dressing (The green one was just worn at a Cannes party once). As for the chocolate, it's the exact same as the Gosling's burgundy but in a brown color, they made it especially for Confederacy.

As I told Jacob, i'm not really pushing to sell them but thought that if somebody really wanted to put them to good use, it would be 100x better than letting them in cold storage :)

Morgan

And then proceeded to say nothing after I tried to talk business (and sent him 4 more follow up replies) so hopefully you have better luck than me.
Ahhhh well that’s disappointing. I just asked what he’s asking for the green suit so we’ll see

Morgan

Ahh bummer.. Yeah I guess we’ll see. Thanks for that info I appreciate it.

Reaction score
Ahhhh well that’s disappointing. I just asked what he’s asking for the green suit so we’ll see

Ahh bummer.. Yeah I guess we’ll see. Thanks for that info I appreciate it.

If he ever responds, let me know - I still want the “chocolate” one.

Reaction score
I don't know of how much help it is, but he informed me that he had paid $2800 for each, and I got the feeling he was looking for something relatively close to that.

Reaction score
I don't know of how much help it is, but he informed me that he had paid $2800 for each, and I got the feeling he was looking for something relatively close to that.

Strange... I told him to give me a price and then he never followed up with me.

I actually do the green one from ‘Crazy, Stupid, Love’ but I just haven’t decided to part with it yet.

Andrewwest8

Reaction score
I don’t suppose anyone still have a green one they are wanting to get rid of…

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads