1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: A2 or G1 flight style leather jacket. US38S

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by kontra, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kontra

kontra Well-Known Member

Looking for a high quality A2 or G1 style flight jacket. Could be used. Not too bulky but not Dior slim. I wear US38S.
    Mid Brown/Dark Brown leather. Only quality stuff - like what Eastman, Aero, Rickson or TOJ does. No vintage. Will consider high quality repo.
    Let me know if you have any ideas.

2. kontra

kontra Well-Known Member

...still looking

3. pk977

pk977 Well-Known Member

4. pk977

pk977 Well-Known Member

Pros: Great looking, reasonable price, warm.
    Cons: None that I've found so far.
    Other Thoughts: This jacket appears to be very well constructed. Of course, it's "made in China", but what isn't? It's much warmer than I expected, and I'm wearing it right now as a winter jacket. I'll probably have to pack it away come spring. Ordering clothes on-line is a bit of a gamble, but I'm completely happy with this purchase. This was from a "marketplace" vendor (Luxury Lane) and their service was excellent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.