• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WSAYWT: What Shoe Are You Wearing Today SWD (boots/sneakers/lace ups/anything goes)

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can I join in too?

6653155F-3210-4442-9E76-73936B8FA5AF.jpeg

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Can I join in too?

Tell me more about Zespa. I am a sucker for anything South of France-y, especially embossed on cool white sneakers. Do they fit like CPs? I see they're made in Italy. Same type of sole? They look pretty nice.

Went for dinner with a buddy the other night

I hope you had some raclette and pilzners. :cheers:

Mercurio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tell me more about Zespa. I am a sucker for anything South of France-y, especially embossed on cool white sneakers. Do they fit like CPs? I see they're made in Italy. Same type of sole? They look pretty nice.

I hope you had some raclette and pilzners. :cheers:

My Zespa alongside with Adidas Samba for Barneys NY: for this model, sizing is the same.
They are made in France, not Italy.

8c2b0526345c661c15c3db9235b54d61.jpg

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Cool thanks, man! ^ That's good if they're similar to Adidas. I think I saw them on End or something and I thought they were made in Italy. Made in France makes more sense. I was just hoping they weren't on that ubiquitous CP sole since that one doesn't work for me.

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yo, I like those BNY Sambas a LOT more than I thought I would.

I didn't wear these for most of today, but I'm wearing them to break them in now:

Milohshop x Whites Black Cherry Water Buffalo Bounty Hunters, block heel
This is my third pair of Whites, my first with the block heel, and I love it. These might have jumped above my Daytons as my favorite boot silhouette. And it helps that these are 10x more comfortable on first wear than the cuban-heeled boots ever were, and yet they're just as substantial on the whole. Love love love em, enough that I might get them a buddy in black horse.

IMG_1928.JPG IMG_1929.JPG IMG_1930.JPG

Mercurio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool thanks, man! ^ That's good if they're similar to Adidas. I think I saw them on End or something and I thought they were made in Italy. Made in France makes more sense. I was just hoping they weren't on that ubiquitous CP sole since that one doesn't work for me.

Remember that their sizing is the French one: in my case 40 = 8 US in Adidas. Nevertheless, I pointed out "for this model" as they tend to run somehow large. The following link might help:

https://www.opumo.com/magazine/zespa-sizing-guide/

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@Callusing those look great,
particularly in the middle shot which is a natural angle from which people will see them.

Love White’s Boots myself too!

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

As per @Mercurio mentioned, they are French made and went with them due to Zespa was easier to obtain for me vs. CP. In Alden or other dress shoes I'm a 7.5E/8D so a 41 was fitting well for me here with thin hideaway socks.

Worked out well methinks!

CFFA4E32-9B9F-4B7A-B9AC-3F11A33AB144.jpeg

EF3F5524-473D-4E49-99D4-4320DD4F6C1D.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads