• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WSAYWT: What Shoe Are You Wearing Today SWD (boots/sneakers/lace ups/anything goes)

thatboyo

Reaction score
How you size on those? I wanted to buy a pair but the crepe sole put me off. Hopefully there will be other versions w/o crepe sole in future seasons.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How you size on those? I wanted to buy a pair but the crepe sole put me off. Hopefully there will be other versions w/o crepe sole in future seasons.
i took a 45 in both which is my usual size. The black elk leather is from a couple of seasons ago and is a little more snug, the suede are last season and are perfect. I wouldn’t hold your breath on a version without a crepe sole though, even the olllld Chinese slippers he did were crepe soled. The Venetian slippers typically have the leather soles though.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.