• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WSAYWT: What Shoe Are You Wearing Today SWD (boots/sneakers/lace ups/anything goes)

kjb

Reaction score
Yuuup. They are so good. That khadi is one of my favorite fabrics ever.
have a pair too, and don't pull them out often but when i do i'm reminded how great they are. really like how you put them together here.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
have a pair too, and don't pull them out often but when i do i'm reminded how great they are. really like how you put them together here.
It's funny, I spent months looking for an espresso pair because I loved my indigo ones so much. Had basically given up hope when these popped up on grailed. I wear them both a ton. I feel they work even better with a bit of a cuff. Pretty sure I'll be wearing the espresso ones a ton this fall as they fit so good with all my earth tones and sweaters. You should pull yours out more, mine have continually gotten more and more comfortable with wear, and my indigo pair are getting some interesting fades.

I'm digging how they work with the Barena knit blazer too, a nice mix of textures. Barena's knit blazers are so slept on. Wicked comfy.

Reactions: kjb

gardenvariety

Reaction score
wh_sneakers.png

w+h sneakers. Got some new (old) black cords the other day, and loving this combination. Feels a little less stark than the usual black jeans or wool pants.

ZePrez

Reaction score
Allen Edmonds Mac Neil Black Shell Cordovan. These have to be amongst my most comfortable shoes. I love longwings.
1602116349704.jpeg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami