• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WSAYWT: What Shoe Are You Wearing Today SWD (boots/sneakers/lace ups/anything goes)

troika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so for the past few weeks i've been debating ordering a pair and then this morning i came across this pre-order which is basically my ideal version of this shoe. so deposit made and expected delivery in february.

View attachment 1449485

As an aside, we've had many discussions about this with the Loager Gang, and we have decided that this 986A is peak 986 makeup. And since 986 is peak loager, and 986A is peak 986, the 986A is now the Uber Loager. Congrats to Yenni.

Reactions: kjb

kjb

Reaction score
Just got these and love them so much that I don't wanna take em off to go to bed.

View attachment 1455634
ALD right? how'd you size on these? what are you overall thoughts? i really dig the green / brown / white ones but they sold out in a second and i didn't want to take a flyer when i didn't know my size.

troika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ALD right? how'd you size on these? what are you overall thoughts? i really dig the green / brown / white ones but they sold out in a second and i didn't want to take a flyer when i didn't know my size.
Yes. I went down 1 size from brannock. I'm a 10.5 and took a 9.5. They're mad comfy, love the shape, the fit, the leather. I've been wanting a contrast panel loafer for a really long time, and I'm so glad these aren't stuffy.

Reactions: kjb

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.