• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WSAYWT: What Shoe Are You Wearing Today SWD (boots/sneakers/lace ups/anything goes)

kjb

Reaction score
Clogging up this thread with loagers.

Purple-tint 986s

View attachment 1438890

all this loafer talk has me exploring the 986s. i have a pair of 6243's and love them. maybe a pair of color 8's for the fall / winter??? i really dig the ones with antiqued edges but haven't found them anywhere. any leads?

these have been my most worn shoes the past month probably. once the footbed molded they are so comfortable. sparing you all my feet.

392149D4-2FFA-4C4C-A7B5-0652B6B1294F.jpeg

troika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
all this loafer talk has me exploring the 986s. i have a pair of 6243's and love them. maybe a pair of color 8's for the fall / winter??? i really dig the ones with antiqued edges but haven't found them anywhere. any leads?

these have been my most worn shoes the past month probably. once the footbed molded they are so comfortable. sparing you all my feet.

View attachment 1439046
Come join us in the loager gang.

FWIW I chose to go with black edges so I can wear with black jeans, but...stealing this from @beepbop's post:

TSM: https://www.theshoemart.com/alden-shoes-mens-leisure-handsewn-d6207-color-8-antique/

Blain:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami