• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WSAYWT: What Shoe Are You Wearing Today SWD (boots/sneakers/lace ups/anything goes)

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
I like those a lot! The thick chain stitching looks great. Are those from the "last batch" of cone mills that Levis bought out? I seem to remember they made a big to-do about owning the last bolts of cone mills fabric, but I never figured out how true it is, cuz it feels like anyone that was buying from cone mills had a campaign around that.
I can't tell you if they are from the last batch, but the denim is from Cone Mills (14,5 oz) and they are reaaalllly cool ! A better picture i took last week or so :

LVC551zxx 2.JPG

I was lucky to find a pair with the help from a friend. Don't think there are any left !

kjb

Reaction score
4 years strong.

FAFF84ED-D410-451C-9EC3-EFB3CD56024A.jpeg

891623B8-3360-43B2-92F2-ED18E959F0FA.jpeg

Does anyone have suggestions for better constructed canvas sneakers? I love these but it’s to the point now that wearing them for a day can bother my feet / legs after since the sole has worn down so much. I want something I can beat up but will still be able to have some support after a few years. Not into the super white brand new pair every year.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.