• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WSAYWT: What Shoe Are You Wearing Today SWD (boots/sneakers/lace ups/anything goes)

kjb

Reaction score

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
Nepenthes NY i think was the only place stateside to carry the whites. No online store, but they update their blog with new arrivals: https://nepenthesny.tumblr.com/

you can call them and see if they have your size. i believe, and @penanceroyaltea can correct me if i'm wrong, that it's still a half size down from your brannock.
Sadly they’ve been sold out in my size for a while. I tried scouring foreign sites to see if anyone would ship stateside but no luck there.

misiuacademy

Reaction score
Carlos Santos 8627 Oxford. Used my lunch break at work to take this. Looked very nice and I always carry some shoes around for some product photos!

Edit: Didn't have them on my feet, does it still apply? :)

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nepenthes NY i think was the only place stateside to carry the whites. No online store, but they update their blog with new arrivals: https://nepenthesny.tumblr.com/

you can call them and see if they have your size. i believe, and @penanceroyaltea can correct me if i'm wrong, that it's still a half size down from your brannock.
Hmm I went Tts this time. Brannock 10, standard vans 10, these are a 10 and fit perfect.

Last summers mismatched vans are 1/2 size down.

Last last year was size 1 down for me.

Idk why they do this tho.

bbconair

Reaction score
any suggestions for racer-type / sock shoes? outside of balenciaga.
are there any by adidas or nike?

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.