• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WSAYWT: What Shoe Are You Wearing Today SWD (boots/sneakers/lace ups/anything goes)

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@conceptionist dont you have this same pair of derbies? These are the ones you helped me get from tres bien a while ago.
But yeah these were comfortable for me from day one, and all my dries shoes have been except one pair of canvas plimsoles that we’re too narrow.
Yeah, I know I just haven't worn mine yet for some reason.
Good to hear anyway.

Racing Green

Reaction score
Castaner
A82A47AB-3719-4AD8-8D59-5A5631DB9ABC.jpeg

MaiLam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@troika Think you said you had your eye on Diemme x Nonnative backzip sneakers a while back. Yoox have added a few with zips at the back, rather than coming down the front like the standard Fontesi model. Smooth suede rather than shaggy/rough that the Nonnative ones had, but look good and I reckon you could probably get them at decent discount eventually.

troika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@troika Think you said you had your eye on Diemme x Nonnative backzip sneakers a while back. Yoox have added a few with zips at the back, rather than coming down the front like the standard Fontesi model. Smooth suede rather than shaggy/rough that the Nonnative ones had, but look good and I reckon you could probably get them at decent discount eventually.
Thanks man, gonna take a look!

FrankCowperwood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seattle sound...fixin on moving back to the west coast at some point soon. But first, a trip to Chicago! Too many homies to visit
We got a river here. They call it the Chicago River. It's here, in Chicago. Weird though they call the lake "Michigan."

troika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We got a river here. They call it the Chicago River. It's here, in Chicago. Weird though they call the lake "Michigan."
Very excited to compare and contrast the naming structures in a book report. Please prepare for my diorama

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.