Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Wristband

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by RubberSoul, Aug 25, 2003.

1. RubberSoul

RubberSoul Member

I was wondering where i could get a black leather wristband or under 100 dollars. I would like a plain one with no metal just black leather and no designs. i think Carson on Queer Eye has worn won on the show. Thanks for any help [​IMG]

2. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

I seem to remember Dior Homme made on but I am not sure if it's plain or not.

Perhaps also try Gucci, Chrome Hearts or maybe Moschino.

3. Nick M

Nick M Senior member

I like the braided band they have here at Amazon.com (?) and there are some plain, wide wristbands here. If you were willing to settle for a wristband with a subtle design on it, you'd have a much, much bigger range of choices. Look up 'leather wristband' on Google and eBay.

4. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Dior Homme makes them, though I think that their model has a silver clasp closing. But don't jump on this "band" wagon (couldn't resist). The trend is so far along (Dior started in at least 2 seasons ago) that you'll start to see similar stuff at the GAP soon. And it looked pretty dumb to begin with. Unless you are a techno-Masai warrior or something.