• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Wrentham outlet

akj27

Reaction score
Going to this outlet tomorrow looking to buy a dress shirt and a tie. What store do you guys recommend out of the ones there? I was just gonna go to Hugo Boss, but you guys say they're too expensive and quality isn't that great. So what do you recommend? I'm willing to spend like around a 100 on a tie and 120 or so on a dress shirt.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by akj27
Going to this outlet tomorrow looking to buy a dress shirt and a tie. What store do you guys recommend out of the ones there? I was just gonna go to Hugo Boss, but you guys say they're too expensive and quality isn't that great. So what do you recommend? I'm willing to spend like around a 100 on a tie and 120 or so on a dress shirt.

It's been like 6 months since I was last there, but I'd check the Nordstrom, Saks Off 5th and Barney's outlets first. Then Theory, Michael Kors, Burberry, Ferragamo and Polo too. Nothing wrong with checking the Hugo Boss outlet, there might be a deal in there, so I'd save it for last.

akj27

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JoeWoah
It's been like 6 months since I was last there, but I'd check the Nordstrom, Saks Off 5th and Barney's outlets first. Then Theory, Michael Kors, Burberry, Ferragamo and Polo too. Nothing wrong with checking the Hugo Boss outlet, there might be a deal in there, so I'd save it for last.

I don't think there is a Nordstrom there? Unless it's close by, I can't go, because my sister is going there tomorrow, and I'll be coming with her.

I just checked and there is a Hickey Freeman. Anything good there besides suits?

beny

Reaction score
Nothing that great at that outlet... if you're very lucky, you might be able to score a deal at Saks off 5th, but I rarely see anything worth buying.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's