1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Wrangler 936DEN "Slim Cowboy Cut"

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Goblin, Feb 12, 2007.

1. LooseChange

LooseChange Senior member

To whoever has had these for a while, how is the stretching?

2. 2sweet

2sweet Senior member

I'm reviving this, since I'm looking for cheap beater jeans and project jeans for raw washes. I'm a little confused about the various cuts discussed. The wranglers for example on tractor supply co don't seem to be slim cut at all, but are advertised as regular fit.

My main question is, are the wranglers jeans raw jeans? If so, I'm probably buyin'

3. Fortysomething

Fortysomething Senior member

I'm reviving this, since I'm looking for cheap beater jeans and project jeans for raw washes. I'm a little confused about the various cuts discussed. The wranglers for example on tractor supply co don't seem to be slim cut at all, but are advertised as regular fit.

My main question is, are the wranglers jeans raw jeans? If so, I'm probably buyin'

Yes, they have a raw version. I have the 13MWZ (regular cut) and they are okay. The blue is a bit different and they seem to take a while to fade--but then again I don't wear them everyday.

4. DrFaustus

DrFaustus Senior member

I bought a pair at tractor supply co. They are not the blue I would normally wear, but for 27 bucks, what the hell. We'll see how they progress.

5. Fabro

Fabro Senior member

They take a long long long time to fade, and the fades aren't great. They're my beater jeans so they get washed, and they've shrunk a lot with very little stretching. I like them for the history and the price.

6. chiamdream

chiamdream Senior member

Bump - I'm considering a pair of these. Do they fit tts?

7. jakeedgell

jakeedgell New Member

never thought they looked cheap. the odd coloring and look comes from the type of denim: heavyweight broken twill. It is actually very durable and long lasting, great for work. I personally like the look of it, but that's up to preference so no judgement.