• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wow, Rag & Bone really seems to have changed their sizing

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went shopping this weekend, and was trying some Rag & Bone jeans. This season's 11s looked a bit darker than mine, so I decided WTF, let's see if they fit the same. What do you know, they've stopped vanity sizing their denim! I wore a 30 in last season's, the the RBX in a 30 from two seasons ago are big, and the RB11 I tried on in a 30 didn't even make it all the way up my thighs. Nor did the second pair I tried on! I'm surprised this has yet to come up, but I found it very odd indeed.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
are you talking about the new streaky RB11s?

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TyCooN
are you talking about the new streaky RB11s?

They are new, and they are streaky, but this particular denim, the 1000, has been around for some time I believe.

haresh

Reaction score
Oh Yes, I almost always order my Rag & Bone from online sites. This was the one brand that I had stuff from nearly every season and could always rely on it fitting perfectly. Recently though the last 3 seasons, I have had to consistently return the jeans coz they dont fit right - always too big or too tight. Even the shirts,tees ,Jackets are a lot baggier now.

They are also gettting harder to come by for some reason. A lot of stores dont carry them anymore, at least the online ones and the ones that do - dont carry size 28. Rag & Bone doesnt accept direct orders.

Its a shame really...I relaly liked their stuff, I hope they get their act together soon.

velobran

Reaction score
I noticed that when trying them on. The RB15 in size 32 fits, but the RB11 in size 32 couldn't be buttoned and looked like leggings.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads