• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 5: Good Art HLYWD rosette courtesy of Self Edge

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 5th auction is for a custom Good Art HLYWD bracelet courtesy of Self Edge. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Would you give 10%, 5%, 2% of the retail of your outfit to charity?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Read this and decide. I am wearing about... $1200 (watch excluded), and am personally going the middle of the road, 5%... Yeah, I know, I suggested 10%, but there are better men then me.

I know that it is a lot of fun buying up Saks merchandise as it faces a huge crunch. But maybe you could donate a couple of ties worth to the Make-A-Wish Foundation?

See the announcement:

http://www.styleforum.net/announcement.php?f=13&a=22

Fok.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
I'll throw a couple of items up for sale this weekend for the benefit of this drive.

That would be awesome Ed. Thanks.

Fok.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Azure
I gave some of mine, and then I saw some romanian gipsies selling it.

I don´t feed lazys

To this point, I found out recently that clothing donated for overseas relief often ends up being sold on the black market. I don't know what percentage of goods end up in the hands of merchants; however, I was dismayed to learn this. It won't stop me from giving, though.

TIEALIGN

Reaction score
I would be willing to donate a Napoli Coast 7-Fold Necktie as a raffle prize.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TIEALIGN
I would be willing to donate a Napoli Coast 7-Fold Necktie as a raffle prize.

Awesome. I am trying to organize that now. PM me. Send a pic and a brief description.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Read this and decide. I am wearing about... $1200 (watch excluded), and am personally going the middle of the road, 5%... Yeah, I know, I suggested 10%, but there are better men then me.

I know that it is a lot of fun buying up Saks merchandise as it faces a huge crunch. But maybe you could donate a couple of ties worth to the Make-A-Wish Foundation?

See the announcement:

http://www.styleforum.net/announcement.php?f=13&a=22

Fok.

It's not a vast amount, but I'll donate half the profits on the 44R RLPL suit I've posted up for sale today. Once it sells, I'll paypal to you guys.

kngrimm

Reaction score
Okay.. maybe one last post:

Good stuff. I donate as well... but always to places I trust, so this will not directly help this cause, but it's important to help those in need.

I know many rich people that are not happy... wealth doesn't bring that - helping others can.

And, no, I'm not rich.. but I am happy : )

savvyibd

Reaction score
I'm willing to give away a lot of my clothes sized XXL or XL. Some ties can go as well. Pants are 42s.

Contact me, I s'pose.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 28 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 137 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 257 32.6%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 124 15.7%