• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Would you care about nails ?

MenManicure

Reaction score
I just want to know, would you caring much about nail manicure to attract women ?.

Thanks

Superfluous Man

Reaction score
Yo Manicure Spammer guy, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but those Chinese import guys make the best spambots of all time...Of all time.

MenManicure

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Superfluous Man
Yo Manicure Spammer guy, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but those Chinese import guys make the best spambots of all time...Of all time.

What you mean. If you don't like just ignore this poll. I hate people just like known but UNKNOWN.

I am not chinesse too, LOSERRR ...!!!

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
anybody know a great method to stop chewing the skin around my nails?

i have had this habit since grade school ( i dont bite my nails though).

ive been trying to stop it for the longest time. it is easy to consciously not do it, but when i am not thinking about it, i automatically do it again sometimes.

especially when there is a juicy bit of skin ready to be torn off? forget about it. even with my wife forcing my hand away from my mouth, i will struggle until i get that last bit of skin off before i let her whack away my hand. why is this?

i need to stop it. it looks ugly, bleeds sometimes, and im sure it is unhealthy for my fingers. (as for my mouth, i dont bite it unless my hands are clean though). and no, just keeping my hands dirty to prevent biting doesnt work, ill just wash my hands.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff

ive been trying to stop it for the longest time. it is easy to consciously not do it, but when i am not thinking about it, i automatically do it again sometimes.

especially when there is a juicy bit of skin ready to be torn off? forget about it. even with my wife forcing my hand away from my mouth, i will struggle until i get that last bit of skin off before i let her whack away my hand. why is this?

i need to stop it. it looks ugly, bleeds sometimes, and im sure it is unhealthy for my fingers. (as for my mouth, i dont bite it unless my hands are clean though). and no, just keeping my hands dirty to prevent biting doesnt work, ill just wash my hands.

I have the same issue. It is gross.

Especially doesn't help that I do work on my car, which ends up getting my fingers super dry once I run it through some automotive hand cleaner.

CunningSmeagol

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think you should just call it patina and embrace it. Your fingers have epic fades.

imschatz

Reaction score

Seems like an expensive solution .. But if your teeth aren't perfect .. get braces. I had the worst habbit of chewing anything. I would actually chew key chain's until they were flat. Got braces .. and am 1 year "chewing" free. And braces make you look super young, so if you're into the jail-bait .. it might help out with that too.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CunningSmeagol
I think you should just call it patina and embrace it. Your fingers have epic fades.

laugh.gif

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I give myself a mani every 5-7 days(appr.) I have been told that nice hands are key whilst they enter and assist in moistening up a snatch!

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I had something like the same problem. I fixed it by always carrying one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ima...=3760901&s=hpc

and using it rather than my teeth. This doesn't leave ragged ends that will dry out and hang again in a day.

mensimageconsultant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads