1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Would you be comfortable dating a woman who made significantly more money than you?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Radagast, Sep 7, 2010.

1. longskate88

longskate88 Senior member

When I say we have "good chemistry" I mean that we have a lot in common and have had good conversations the two times we've talked. Ambulance chaser - I'm not holding out for a Victoria's secret model, but I have dated and can pickup much hotter girls than this one. I'd put her at about a 6 on the 1-10 scale and its pretty borderline. I like her personality and respect her drive, but just not initially attracted to her really. I'm wondering if I should give it a shot and maybe develop an attraction or if its a waste of time.
    I'm going through a similar thing, have a great girlfriend who is smart, funny, and we get along great...I've dated better looking girls in the past though, which makes me wonder if I can have all those good qualities plus someone who's really hot again. I stay with her though because what matter is that I find her attractive and enjoy the sex/other physical things we do. I know beauty will fade with anyone, so it's personality I"m looking for. Plus, as they say "for every hot girl out there, there's a guy who's tired of putting up with her sh*t" I would say give it a shot at least, what's the worst thing that can happen?

2. BlackToothedGrin

BlackToothedGrin Senior member

When I say we have "good chemistry" I mean that we have a lot in common and have had good conversations the two times we've talked.

Ambulance chaser - I'm not holding out for a Victoria's secret model, but I have dated and can pickup much hotter girls than this one. I'd put her at about a 6 on the 1-10 scale and its pretty borderline. I like her personality and respect her drive, but just not initially attracted to her really.

I'm wondering if I should give it a shot and maybe develop an attraction or if its a waste of time.

I think you'll feel like you compromised yourself for money and make both of your lives miserable. Don't do it.

3. Jdeansmith11

Jdeansmith11 Well-Known Member

Women can have paychecks these days?!?