1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Would my new Jacket look better a size smaller?

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by Fishbastard, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Fishbastard

Fishbastard New Member

Can't stop thinking about this so would appreciate some advice.
    I'm going for a perfect fit and I can't help but think size SMALL rather than the MEDIUM i have would look better.
    A smaller size however would be tighter around the shoulders and chest I'd imagine.
    The medium is quite comfortable though

Me http://imgur.com/a/eqz1D

2. Murlsquirl

Murlsquirl Senior member Moderator

It looks like it fits well and you say it's comfortable, so I wouldn't size down.

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

That style of jacket could look really odd super fitted.

Incidentally, uploading the picture directly will probably get you more looks and opinions.

4. elliekidston

elliekidston Active Member

I think your jacket is quite a good fit and It doesn't seem like you need to size down.