• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Worst Rapper Ever

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Ok... I'm tired of reading the best rapper ever thread. Nobody can seriously think that LL Cool J is the best rapper of all time. Nobody who's ever really sit down and explored rap music, anyways.

This one should be more fun. Who is the WORST rapper of all time?

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Robert Matthew Van Winkle

Tangfastic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd look to france, germany or eastern europe. A braver man than me will need to do the research though.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Sorry, the poll took a long time
smile.gif

Please vote.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
BALLLLLINNNNNNNN!
Soulja boy, chillin dawg, just got my report card. Look daddy all F's, took it to teacher's desk THROW SOME DEEZ ON DAT *****!

Yeah. No contest.

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bow Wow just pisses me off, so that's where my vote's at.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tangfastic
I'd look to france, germany or eastern europe. A braver man than me will need to do the research though.

This is a good point. BUT - I'm going to say that Asia has tentatively at LEAST as bad a rap as Europe. If Not worse.

BUT those people's exposure is fairly limited - they are obscure - therefore they cannot be as damaging and "as bad" as someone like the people on my list who actually get US radio airplay.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Fat Jow = Fat Joe

Damn typo.

jefe

Reaction score
Nah, I read it. I just think he's horrible.

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ron Artest deserves a special honor for only selling 343 albums in his first week debut, losing to Kevin Federline who sold 6,000 in the same week.

There's this whole wack of rappers like Young Joc who just speak kinda slow instead of rapping which I find especially distasteful.

I think there should be a seperate category for 1 hit-wonders who had 1 smash followed by deafening silence.

I'm mildly offended Kriss Kross in on the list. I thought they were pretty cool with their backwards jeans. I still like that song "I missed the bus"

I guess the problem is the "worst rapper" category is so much more competitive than the "best rapper" category because there are few we truly admire, and many we truly hate.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads