• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Worst Rapper Ever

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Southern-Nupe
Brian Austin Green?
Yeah, you know. The Guy from 90210 who used to bang Megan Fox? (until she dumped him) POor guy. Strangely enough, I think I'd rather listen to him, than 99% of the rest of this list.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
A couple things:

Also the best throw some D's remix was Kanyes

Nah. Weezy killed it on his mixtape - though I will give you kanye's remix of lollipop was better then the original.

And Weezy is not even close to the worst rapper - you might not like him, but you gotta give him respect.

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

When you gain national exposure for rhyming miggity-miggity-miggity-miggity-mac with wiggity-wiggity-wiggity-wiggity-whack, you make this list. Sorry.

He only said 3 wiggity's not 4.

Kriss kross for what is worth had a decent flow and jump had a sick beat. It's far from the worst. Classic feel good hip hop.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blackplatano
He only said 3 wiggity's not 4.

Kriss kross for what is worth had a decent flow and jump had a sick beat. It's far from the worst. Classic feel good hip hop.

Seriously, they flow a lot better than most of the fools on the list. Is flowing a lost art, or is it actually uncool to have any flow nowadays?

scnupe7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Seriously, they flow a lot better than most of the fools on the list. Is flowing a lost art, or is it actually uncool to have any flow nowadays?

+1. I'd rather listen to Kris Kross than most of the people on that list.

Now we need a most overrated poll so Lil' Wayne and Jay-Z can battle it out.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
as tempting as it was to vote for Brian Austin Green, I have to say Shaquille /thread

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Voted for Ja Rule. Jesus he was terrible. Two guys that need to be on this list: 1.) Mr. Mims AKA Mims AKA "The Official Rap Deathbringer" 2.) Captain Kirk

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
SHAGGY! And I got proof

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It gets no worse than Insane Clown Posse.

They have the worst:
-Fans
-Lyrics
-Costumes
-Beats

I don't see how anyone on the list comes close to being as bad as they are.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
wouldn't it be Cisco????

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Diddy has had a few good songs, so you can't say he's the worst. There are plenty of rapper who have never made a single good record. Out of the rappers who actually "made it" who were really bad, I'd say Shaq, Soulja Boy or Brian Austin Green.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
kb.jpg

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onion
It gets no worse than Insane Clown Posse.

They have the worst:
-Fans
-Lyrics
-Costumes
-Beats

I don't see how anyone on the list comes close to being as bad as they are.

Jesus dude I forgot about these guys. They're terrible.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics