1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Worst *#%R( driver in the world

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Eason, Apr 13, 2010.

1. HORNS

HORNS Senior member

This is so funny, and sheds so much light on the Chinese here in San Francisco. I NEVER see people litter or spit on the ground except for Chinese folks - both men and women. And the driving . . . Jesus Christ . . .

2. DBoon

DBoon Senior member

3. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Aren't those military plates?

They seem to be able to do anything they want to do in regards to traffic laws.

I was thinking that he probably drives slow just to spite everyone else because he knows he can get away with it.

4. Johnny_5

Johnny_5 Senior member

You got into a car with an Asian and were surprised that he was a bad driver? [​IMG] Before I was old enough to drive my friends mother (Korean) used to drive us to track practice on Saturday mornings. She really fit the stereotype well.