• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Worst Bumper Sticker You've Seen?

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
all bumper stickers are ******* marsupialed.

+1. People that use bumper stickers are my least favorite people in the world.

cptjeff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by username79
BS15661.jpg

Butthurt much?

spertia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cptjeff
Butthurt much?

That reminds me. I don't know if it's a regional thing or what, but I keep seeing cars around town with an "ROFL!" bumper sticker where the "O" is the Obama logo (the logo to the left of the campaign sticker that you quoted). Dumbasses.

Also, I've seen a couple of cars this year that originally had the "McCain Palin" campaign bumper sticker -- the one with the names arranged on two horizontal rows -- and the drivers have simply razored off the upper McCain portion. Not sure whether to
laugh.gif
or
uhoh.gif

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Any of the faux-Ichthys stickers that have been altered to either mock the original (usually with "Darwin" written inside) or to mock the altered Darwin versions (usually with "truth" written inside).

I just don't think it's OK to co-op a sacred symbol and mock it simply to make a point. Moreover, I don't think it's OK to further corrupt a symbol you claim to be sacred to you just to get back at the people who have mocked you.

Originally Posted by Salad
I rather see that one than that "COEXIST" one with all the different religious symbols making up the letters. I live in the SF/Bay Area so every other Prius (which is almost every other car) has one. Namaste, bitches!

Originally Posted by JetBlast
Yea the stupid COEXIST one is annoying too.

My other car is a ___________ (insert vehicle no one gives two ***** about)

Anything related to Twilight makes me want to run them off the road.

I thought I was the only person annoyed by the COEXIST bumper stickers. Glad to know I'm not alone.

Originally Posted by PITAronin
My nomination would be the various forms of "I'm an honor student at XYZ Elementary School". Basically, every time I see that one I can't help thinking: "OK, interpreted literally, that means that you're at least 16 and driving, and you're BRAGGING about whupping up academically on all of those 7-year-old students in your school. Dude!!!"

lol8[1].gif
Wut?

Isn't it usually "My Child is an Honor Student at XYZ School?" I don't recall ever seeing one that noted the driver as an honor student.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrG
Isn't it usually "My Child is an Honor Student at XYZ School?" I don't recall ever seeing one that noted the driver as an honor student.

These are usually only seen in Alabama. A few counties in Mississippi, too, iirc.

Mark it 8

Reaction score
"God is my Co-Pilot" In my experience, these people are often the shittiest drivers, too. I'm also insanely tired of the Shepherd Fairey/Obama "Hope" sticker

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The absolute worst for me is "If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention". What kind of miserable **** puts that on their car?

hamish5178

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrG

I just don't think it's OK to co-op a sacred symbol and mock it simply to make a point. Moreover, I don't think it's OK to further corrupt a symbol you claim to be sacred to you just to get back at the people who have mocked you.

Don't you think it's pretty obnoxious and not terribly reverent to put something to do with your religion on your car in the first place? I'm not defending the Fish w/ Legs people, because I don't put **** on my car, but still.

In that vein, the worst I've seen is "When the Rapture comes you'll wish you had more Jesus bumper stickers."

Because that's what really matters in life.

facepalm.gif

"I'm afraid it was the Mormons'. Yes, the Mormons' was the correct answer."

dave

Reaction score
the worst i've seen is one that said "if you're not supposed to eat it, why is it shaped like a taco?"

Dallas is a classy place.

but i think the worst sticker offenders are the people who are STILL driving around with "W the president" or McCain Palin, Obama Biden etc. stickers in 2010. so do you want me to go back in time and vote for _______? I'll get right on that. oh, and, maybe WASH YOUR CAR!

CunningSmeagol

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To be fair, only part of the coexist sticker really bothers me.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
the equals sign one.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads