• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Workout clothes with no logos

tobyfrancis

Reaction score
Idk I just don't like logos I like simple high quality clothing that doesent have logos. I have some brooks running stuff with very understated logos but I would prefer something with no logos

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you really want something with no logos you can buy 'blank' apparel sold for printing. Search for "blank T-shirts" for example.

Last edited:

SilverLaker

Reaction score
Really? Last I was in with my kids I saw a bunch of "active gear" t-shirts with no logos, maybe just a little squiggle of sorts.

Then again, I don't really care much about my workout clothes. Most of my shorts are Nike (small swoosh is only logo) and t-shirts span from plain cotton from wherever to whatever promo gear we got at our last product release. Full disclosure, my gym is in my office building and I'm happily married, so no need to look good for the babes at Equinox :)

thesilentist

Reaction score
At first I tried to find similar no-logo workout gear and realized it was a waste of time. I just decided to go ALL NIKE EVERYTHING. Plus, if you really want some of the best innovations in workout gear, I'd just assume that you'd go with a major brand that focuses on developing product in that area. To me, clothing that was designed for the purpose of movement and regulating the body's heat during such an activity over-rode my desire to not see a logo.

mensimageconsultant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lands' End has some exercise apparel without logos.

deadfinks

Reaction score
Reigning Champ for everything to do with french terry.

For technical sportswear it's much harder. Like thesilentist said, the major brands are best at the game, and they're going to have logos most of the time.

Jan Capek

Reaction score
You just brought back my memory this company called American Apparel. They had their store across the street from where I lived when I was stationed in Toronto. I know nothing about the company except that their campaigns featured women in strange positions and that it all looked like gym-wear to me (kinda 80s aerobic style) and had absolutely no logos. I had never ventured inside the store though.

I don't like logos, but sportswear is more about functionality to me, and I have seen nothing as good as Nike's Dry Fit. Some of their items have inconspicuous logos (such as a dark tick on a dark background). I also have some Hugo Boss Green pieces that have no logos, or almost undetectable ones.

Good luck.

Edward Hyde

Reaction score
nice attitude, visible logos are for people with such poor self image that they need everyone to see how much money they are willing to give to companies in order to turn themselves into a walking advertising hoarding! :D

once a day

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Are you looking for functional garments or 100% cotton?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads