• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Words really can't do this justice.

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
omg.gif
Well, what about those thousand dollar Vuitton accessories for your pet?

uppercase

Reaction score
It seems perfectly reasonable to dress up for occassions.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
The Japanese economy must be doing a lot better than we are being led to believe if people have money to spend on this sort of thing.

Fabienne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On a somewhat related subject: I think it was on NPR I heard that you could actually "Rent a pet" for a day or a few hours somewhere in Japan. Due to the size of Japanese lodgings and the care a pet requires, people seem to be happy resorting to this ersatz. Some animal protection agency was worried about the long term effect on the pets, as they get "attached" to a person, then have to switch to another, and another, and another...

Dressing up cats... Is it that far off from the pictures you get from some parents featuring their children in the most unnatural setting, dressed as cupid, or a train conductor, or a pink rabbit?

amirrorcrackd

Reaction score
Dressing up cats... Is it that far off from the pictures you get from some parents featuring their children in the most unnatural setting, dressed as cupid, or a train conductor, or a pink rabbit?
Mr. Parker: He looks like a deranged Easter Bunny.
Mother: He does not.
Mr. Parker: He does too, he looks like a pink nightmare.

Dan

Brian SD

Reaction score
You don't have to dress her everyday, in fact she might not feel comfortable with a dress on for days. Just dress her up only on special occasions like her birthday, takes a photo and that should leave you lots of memories and fantasies. Priceless. http://www.bonsaikitten.com/

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those cats look REALLY happy in the photos. koji
Thats because they have been "Hubbed" alot, I on the other hand have had a troubled childhood on account of minimal hubbings...
1. Dress her up. Cheer or yell, do whatever you like to enjoy the moment with your family. 2. After you are enough with your joy, take a photo. Take some poses and leave her some cute photos. 3. Remove her clothes and give her a hub, say "Thank you."
Koji: I am considering doing some sort of Clothing for Piano's, can you feel around by you if there is much interest?
biggrin.gif

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Our two cats freak out if you even try to put a collar on them - and since they're not declawed, I shudder to think how they would react if I tried to get them in one of these costumes.

Bradford

STYLESTUDENT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We live in the country and my wife feeds (and incurs vet bills for) for about a dozen feral (wild, unmanageable) cats who live in our garage. She's always really loved animals (we have four dogs in the house). Vuitton might be ostentatious, Kiton too expensive-would prefer Barbera if our cats have to dress for the vet or impress the possums.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads