1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

woolrich woolen mills s/s 2011

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ctrlaltelite, Jun 22, 2010.

1. sealucky

sealucky Senior Member

Have not seen it in red but think twice about getting a small. I have always been a small in everything EG and WWM, but i went with a M in the trail parka.
    hmm, I'm 19.3" p2p and 1.74 m height, what size of this jacket would fit me best?‎

2. booger

booger Senior Member

Anyone seen the khaki Shiprock parka anywhere?

3. sexonfabric

sexonfabric Distinguished Member

or the dark navy...usa?

4. Al_Bury

Al_Bury Active Member

or the dark navy...usa?

still looking mate, coggles and end are ridiculously priced on this.

5. Ritchee

Ritchee Distinguished Member

^Nity grity web site says the WWM ship rock parka is made from "Tasmania cloth." Does anyone know what Tasmania cloth is - man made or? thanks

6. Freddyfisk

Freddyfisk Well-Known Member

hmm, I'm 19.3" p2p and 1.74 m height, what size of this jacket would fit me best?‎
    You are the same as me, i went with a M.

7. slide13

slide13 Distinguished Member

I would say try on if you can, I'm 5'11" 195lbs and usually wear 21.5" p2p and I went with a medium for a slim but comfortable fit. I would guess you would be a small unless you want a pretty relaxed fit. I did size prett slim though, but I think that is in keeping with the cut of the jacket, especially considering the relatively shirt length for a parka.

8. gululv

gululv Senior Member

I am 185 cm/40 in. chest, medium or large?!

9. slide13

I'd say medium probably, I'm about a 41-42" chest and I went medium. tried on the large and found it just too big. Would be fine to go bigger with a longer jacket I think, but with the short cut on this one just looked funny with a loose fit. Now if only it would get warm enough here in Wisco so I could actually start wearing it.

10. FrankNine

FrankNine Active Member

I adore that green mountain parka, really nice looking pockets on that thing.

11. gululv

gululv Senior Member

How tall are you, slide13? A medium might be short on me? I ordered a medium actually, from stevenalan, but they ask for a copy of my passport/drivers license as an international customer, so I might not do anything more with the order and search for a large elsewhere. Hard to decide without trying the jacket on..

12. slide13

I'm 5'11", pretty long arms but I hate excessively long sleeves, especially on outerwear so I don't mind a tick on the short side (though I find this jacket absolutely perfect in sleeve length for my preference). I have fit pics posted a few pages back if you haven't seen them. I can layer a sweatshirt underneath the jacket, but it's pretty snug at that point and a little tight across the back. Fit is spot on with just a button up shirt (which is how I will wear it) and comfortable without being excessively baggy. I could stand the body being a little longer, but I don't mind it short. The large was definitely a touch longer but still obviously a short jacket for a parka and just didn't look right being such a loose fit at that length, at least to my eye.

13. racknac

racknac Senior Member

I like the yellow color better on the parka... but everyone seems to be in love/stocking the green on.

14. gululv

gululv Senior Member

I try the medium then, thanks for your help, slide.
    I like the yellow version too, but hard to see the actual colour, some places it looks more orange than yellow.

15. bowvalley2000

bowvalley2000 Senior Member

^Not sure what country you are ordering the parka from but you may want to use a proxy to avoid the outlandish shipping fees (from Steven Alan) and custom duty fees. I am in Canada and I use "wax" (Alex Chau) who is extremely reliable and may save you $.