• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Woolrich Woolen Mills Melton Wool Peacoat Black M

Status
Not open for further replies.

longwalker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One of my favorite winter go-to, just awesome craftsmanship and quality, always offers me the desired fit.

From WWM's romance with Daiki, signature design as expected from the designer and highly sought after.

It's fancy, among other crazy details ( like the leather trim on cuff and pockets, the prints on the lining ,one of the main features of Engineered
Garments), that the big pocket on the inside back. I did put my surprise gift ( bunch of roses) for my wife in that pocket and it works perfectly! I have include a pic( outside pocket, mine is inside pocket at the coat back bottom) to give you some ideas how to rock it!

See normal wear from last 2 winter seasons but still solid and in very good condition, no tears/holes. etc.

Size M and true to size, P2P 21

Retails $780 and impossible, imho to find a piece in this nice condition.

Winter comes and so... warm yourself up.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.