• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Woolrich Woolen Mills Fall/Winter 2009

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's an awesome matching vintage hunting coat and pants on Ebay that I know one of you guys wants to wear. The pants are pretty roomy and short, though.

dragonxking

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Yardsale
I hear daiki Suzuki is leaving. Back to the stone ages for woolrich now I guess?

Where did you hear this? that's unfortunate... The woolrich john rich stuff looks cool, but the woolen mills line with daiki is so much better imo

Lostinthesupermarket

Reaction score
That's been brewing for a while.

They're also selling watered down versions of his designs in their John
Rich line. Compare their "Upstate" jacket to Daiki's WWM "Upland" for instance.

Racove

Reaction score
Bummer. One of my favorite lines for sure. The John Rich & Bros line is pretty nice too. I noticed that my Barney's dropped WWM and picked up the JRBW. Definitely taking some cues from Daiki though.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I recently got the Ivory Cruiser in a Medium. Not really liking the fit on me, so if anyone's interested, PM me. Basically unworn and tags removed, but included.

nonissue

Reaction score
Does anyone know where one could find the khaki cargo pants (not field pants) in a size 33 or 34? I've looked everywhere, but I'm guessing it's too late. I know someone was selling them in B&S, but the size 34 is gone. I'd appreciate any tips.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lolwut

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
time to bump this *****...can anyone with a M or L cruiser shirt from the 2009 winter/fall collection measure it for me? I need the pit-to-pit and shoulder measurements. thanks. hurry please. thanks!
smile.gif
or 2008 fall/winter collection... hurry!!!

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
bump last time...can anyone help with measuring the pit-to-pit & shoulder on a size M or L cruiser shirt from the 08 or 09 fall/winter season?

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JRyder
The P2P on these were fairly large last year 09 as they weren't meant to be worn as an overshirt. Size M cruiser was 22"

ryder
worship.gif
i love you but not in a gay way. thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads